1. In these Terms and Conditions you are hereinafter referred to as the Client, and Niall O’Loughlin, is hereinafter called the artist. The Client commissions the artist and the artist accepts the commission to provide artwork for the fee as shown in the Booking Form subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. A non-refundable booking deposit, of the amount specified in the Booking Form, must be submitted with a copy of the Booking Form.
3. The balance of the booking fee as specified on the Booking Form, should be paid on completion.
4. The total fee quoted is in respect of the artist providing caricatured artwork of person/persons as per prior agreement with artist. All backgrounds , themes, poses and extras are to be agreed with the artist before the drawing process begins.
5. The artist will email the Client a copyrighted draft of the artwork before completion.. The Client will have the opportunity at this stage to recommend minor adjustments or changes within reason. The artist will accept a maximum of three requests to change the original drawing.
6. If the Client requests a change that involves redrawing any person or persons in the drawing, a charge shall be incurred.
7. If the Client decides not to proceed with their commission after the first draft of the artwork has been received, then the Client is still liable for the full artwork fee.
8. In the event of cancellation of the commission by the Client, a cancellation fee will be made on the following basis: i) Cancellation advised in writing, received before the artist proceeding with the artwork – loss of deposit only ii) Cancellation advised after completion of the first draft of the artwork will lead to the full fee becoming payable immediately
9. The artist shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason beyond its control the artist is unable to provide the commissioned artwork due to illness. The artist will use all reasonable endeavours to locate a replacement artist, on agreement with the Client, but failing to do so will refund all monies paid, but this will be the limit of our liability.
10. The artist reserves the right to use the artwork for self promotion material in the form of banners, fliers, samples etc, but will use these appropriate to the commission.